Disclaimer: I am in no way sponsored by any companies discussed in the below article.
My favorite natural hair products that I use on a consistent basis come primarily from one product line, Creme of Nature, Argan Oil from Morocco. I have been consistently using this product line ever since I went natural a few years back. When I set out on my natural hair journey, I wanted to find some products that would not protect and moisturize my hair due to my strands being so dry.
Finally, I came across Creme of Nature’s new hair line that was made with Argan Oil. Not only do the products leave my hair feeling soft, but also provides protection from the harsh weather.
Listed below are my favorite hair care products that I use:
- Shampoo – Sulfate-free Creme of Nature Moisture & Shine Shampoo with Argan Oil not only smells divine, but it has consistently left my hair feel soft and moisturized. Before this shampoo became a staple in my hair routine, I could not find a shampoo that was both budget friendly and moisturizing.
- Conditioner – The Creme of Nature Argan Oil Intensive Conditioning Treatment is used for both a regular conditioning treatment and deep-conditioning treatment. After shampooing my hair with their shampoo, I follow up with this strengthening conditioner. As soon as you wash the product out of your hair, you can immediately tell that the protein made your hair strong again.
- Leave-in Conditioner – I use Creme of Nature with Argan Oil Strength and Shine Leave-In Conditioner. This is a very unique condition that I have not seen anywhere else. It combines Argan Oil liquid shine and a strengthening protein complex that improves hair strength, protects against damage and adds luminous shine and moisture. In order to activate the conditioner, you have to shake it up and the oil and water temporarily mixes together long enough to spray the product on your hair.
- Moisturizer – 100% Natural Shea Butter is what I have been using for the past year and it works perfectly. This is not a part of the Creme of Nature line. I order Shea Butter directly from Amazon from a trusted vendor. Shea butter is what clumps my curls together while my hair is air drying with a braid or twist out. I use this product every Sunday and Wednesday on my hair and it will forever be a staple in my hair care routine.
- Edge Control – I use Creme of Nature’s edge control maybe once or twice a month on special occasions only. The longest it has held up for was 9 hours. It may have stayed longer, but once I get home, I take my hair down and wrap it with a satin scarf.