- White or Brown Rice (preference)
- Frozen Peas and Carrot Mix
- 4 Medium Eggs
- Butter (I can’t believe it’s not butter)
- Soy Sauce
- Salt & Pepper
- First, cook the rice as you normally would. For this recipe, I cooked 2 cups of white rice in 4 cups of water for 20 minutes.
- While the rice is cooking, boil the frozen peas and carrot mix in a separate pot until they are the consistency you want.
- Once the peas and carrots are finished, take a skillet and melt the “I can’t believe it’s not butter.”
- After the butter has melted, Crack open the 4 medium eggs in a skillet and scramble them until the eggs are in small pieces.
- Then, take the cooked rice and pour the rice on top of the cooked eggs.
- Next, pour the peas and carrot mix over the rice.
- Mix the rice, peas and carrots, and eggs together over low heat.
- Measure out a 1/2 cup of soy sauce over the rice.
- Take your spoon and slowly turn the rice mixture over in the skillet until everything is coated evenly.